12826847

I wanted to make us some more retirement money (because mine

Customer Question

I wanted to make us some more retirement money (because mine was rubbish) by moving my closed pension funds etc. to a investment company (Inside Option in London - sadly not regulated Broker company) since Feb 2016 they have committed fraud and lied to me. I have stopped all trading and told them that I want my money back (gave them written notice via email that I wanted to close my account - to their conditions). It is now 60 days since the notice of closure and they are not answering any of my emails (I have sent many). My last email gave them a stern warning that the email could be used in court as evidence if they did not pay me my money a sum of £67,000.
Dave
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello Dave my name is***** will help you.

Have you reported This to the police at all?