12826847

My question is in relation to a legal agrement between my

Customer Question

Good evening
My question is in relation to a legal agrement between my company and a distributor. I represent a small UK based business, which sells stimulating wall art for babies and toddlers. Recently we have been accepted by major retailers (Mothercare and Kiddycare) to be listed on their website. We are to small to work with them directly, so they advised us to work with one of their distributor. We are in the middle of discussing the T & C of our cooperation with the distrubitor and i was wondering if i could get an advice regarding the agreement they sent us? I also would like to know what is a MUST in the agreement and what we need to structure in the agreement to make sure we are safe in that working relationship?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello my Name is ***** ***** I will help you

Do you need me to look at the entire agreement please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please! We already know that the agreement is in favour of the distributor and we must make sure we protect our business as well. Would you be able to point us on the right direction regarding what we need to include or perhaps change to make sure the agreement suits both us and the distributor? many thanks, Aggie

As its 9 pages that will be an additional cost as its going to take me quite a bit of time to look at this.