12826847

I was reported for two alleged motoring offences on the same

Hi There,
I was reported for two alleged motoring offences on the same day, one in Morayshire, the other in Ross and Cromarty, if I am charged and taken to court can one court deal with both cases, or will I have to go to two courts
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Is this speeding?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

No Alleged dangerous driving, I got notice of intention to prosecute in June, have heard nothing since, but was just wondering in the event of it going to court could one court handle both, I was reported by two motorists on two occasions, I told the police I had been driving the car on that occasion as I had been going to the RAF display on June the 4th , when the notice came through saying the offences were on the 5th june, I sent a letter to the procurator fiscal saying I did not recall driving the car on that day, I had no reply to that

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

If it is all within the same catchment area then it would have been put before the same court.

Even if it is not though then it will be transferred to the same court for the purposes of hearing as it is more cost effective to do that.