12826847

Will UK police allowed to view my text messages from my

Hi Will UK police allowed to view my text messages from my network provider
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

In what circumstances?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There was a complain against me for sexual touch but for sure I haven't touch the person I used kitchen tissues to clean the paint on the back side of her dress but she complained its was a sexual touch. So police enquired me and took my mobile phone to investigate further I have been released under unconditional bail.So want to know is police allowed to view my personal text messages, I am not a person with bad intension I have two kids and wife.She came to our house for Babysitting Interview when she let our house I found some paints on back shoulder of her dress I told her and after asking her permission I cleaned with kitchen tissues I not even used my hands but she complained as sexual touch.Please advice
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, they can get access to your messages.

I cannot immediately see the relevance here but they have the power to seize your phone and conduct interrogation upon it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am really scared phone do have many information which doesn't give a right decision of a person character how come it will be consider as an evidence in my case. What information do they look for in my Phone.What do I need to do next in this case.Please advice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am really scared Now, phone do have many information which doesn't give a right decision of a person character how come it will be consider as an evidence in my case. What information do they look for in my Phone.What do I need to do next in this case.Please advice.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Is tomorrow OK?