12826847

I have had a kitchen installed by Wren Kitchens. It has been

Customer Question

I have had a kitchen installed by Wren Kitchens. It has been a struggle right from the start with one problem after another. However, the issue that continues is that we have several items that were sent to us in error, i.e. 37 unit handles that didn't fit, a utensil drawer which was too big, and a towel rail that was just sent incorrectly. They have sat in our garage awaiting collection and refund for six weeks. The main issue though is the American style fridge/freezer which they supplied for the kitchen. When it was finally installed we found that the appliance was so large that we couldn't get the "magic" cupboard to open beside it. After a lot of debating Wren checked their design to find that the "magic" cupboard would never have worked with the fridge/freezer beside it as the cupboard has to come out at 180 degrees to fully access the contents. The doors and drawer handles on the appliance prevented the cupboard to open. The only solution was to get a new appliance to fit. As Wren could not supply one of that size, we ordered and paid for a new fridge/freezer. Wren helped remove the appliance into our garage to await collection. I said to my husband at the time if it went in the garage they wouldn't bother to pick it up. This has proven to be the case. Three and a half weeks on, we are still awaiting collection and refund of the appliance. It has got to the point that the administrators at head office are lying about what is happening. They organised collection by a courier twice - a man in a medium sized van. The driver took one look at the appliance, stated his van wasn't big enough and he needed another man at least with him to lift it, and then promptly left. The same man and van have been here twice! Wren keep saying they cannot get a lorry to pick up the fridge/freezer and on and on it goes. I and my husband have spent hours on the phone and in the showroom asking for this to be resolved. We cannot get to a lot of things in our garage due the the size of the appliance, and at some point would like to get our refund - which will not be forthcoming until we have the items returned to Wren. This whole process has had me quite ill with the stress of it all (I get acid reflux when I'm under prolonged
heavy stress), and we just want this resolved. We have had so many things go wrong with the fit out that this just seems the cherry on the cake. Please can someone help me find a solution to this?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it you want to achieve please?