Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have a question regarding what might be a fraud situation

Customer Question

Hi there. I have a question regarding what might be a fraud situation involving my brother. I need to know if I should go to the police or if it has to go through a lawyer or both.
Regards.
Christopher
Ps. I am very unhappy about the way this site is set up. I have to pay first and then I am asked to sign up. It doesn't give me the option not to. Then I get to this page and I have to ask the question again to but am given two different people to choose from one of which only charges £28. All extremely confusing and doesn't bode well for solving the problem I have.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello Christopher my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

I have offered a telephone call if you wish to take it up. You do not have to and we can keep this online, but some people prefer to speak direct.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Can you remind me at 2pm tomorrow please? Note, I may be in Court

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. How do you want me to remind you? Do you have a Tel Nr I can call you on or do I send someone to the court to pull your sleeve?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

You need to come to the question and remind me here. You will also need to send me your number

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not sure what you mean by 'come to the question and remind me here?" But if you mean on this page I am writing on, here is my number: 01342 457063 or if that doesnt work***********
Look forward to speaking to you shortly.
Christopher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello..are you there? Not sure how long i am expected to wait?