12826847

I own a private ambulance company (G&A South Coast ambulance

Customer Question

My name is***** and
I own a private ambulance company
(G&A South Coast ambulance service)
started in 2010 as a partnership, in 2013 my business partner sold his share to me and left.
We sent all relevent forms to cqc to change the registered manager and location (business) address but they were rejected.
I then sent more forms to then to try to change the address and manager.
Which again were rejected. In this time the cqc undertook a routine inspection at the new address and this was documented in the report. Since then I have continued to attempt to change the manager and address over and over, all attempts have failed until the south west area manager contacted myself telling me that I had to change the registration of the business which I explained I had tried to do several times. He then sent me more forms, these were filled in and again sent. Again were rejected. After contacting the gentleman he explained that the forms were written as South Coast and not Southcoast as it was written on the first forms. He then went though the form over the phone with me so that they were correct and told me what was wrong with each section.
During this time he had said to carry on working but that I had to change the registration on the business. The forms were then accepted. In the mean time the original registration was archived. And a date for the new registration inspection was made.
Before the first registration was archived I had 2 gentlemen arrive at the business address asking to see myself. They explained that they were from the cqc and were investigsting to find out if the company was working whilst unregistered. As I was working they also attended my home address (again I was not there as working) around 6 weeks later a gent and lady arrived again at my home address this time I was home and they explained why they were there.
They asked me questions about the business and I answered honestly. And explained that we had sent forms after forms off each time they were rejected until it was explained why they were rejected at this ammended.
They also took evidence such as copies of invoices to clients and from sub contracted staff to show we had been working.
I have now recived a letter asking me to attend an interview under caution.
Where do I stand legaly and what cause of action should I take now?
I dont feel I have done anything wrong as I have tried on many occasions to send form but they have been rejected. And after the new registration interview/inspection I was told it was best to not transport anyone until I recived the new registration which I have not.
(Appoligies for being long winded but I thought the back ground was important)
Kind regards *****
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Nicola.
Please continue to look for one for a responce as I know this type of field isnt the normal easy answer.Many thanksGavin
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

When they want an interview under caution, have they said what any possible offence has been committed please?