12826847

I was placed on the SOR in 2011 for 10 years in relation to

Customer Question

I was placed on the SOR in 2011 for 10 years in relation to a jail term for 4 counts of indecent assault on a child under 14 alleged to have occurred in 1984. I have always maintained my innocence and passed a polygraph in 2011. The judge stipulated I should be on the register for 5 years. Can I apply to wipe the slate clean?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It is not in the public interest that I should be on the register, given my unique and innovative work, which aims to provide the only truly viable solution to low incomes, outright poverty and even, finally fit for purpose legal aid. In addition, I operate the world's safest social media network (extending localised MAPPA into the online community, adding abuse filters which report abuse to victim police contacts automatically it is posted, and enabling user to make direct manual police reports of non emergency incidents be they happening online or locally).
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Further, I am registered with the Ministry of Justice as a potential tier ii/iii provider, Nigel Farage pledged support, two UKIP councillors are interested, the labour party also have an interest, as has the Scottish government, but nobody will work with me because I'm on the SOR.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Do you mean remove this forever from your PNC?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it does not appear in a CRB check. As if I had completed my time on the SOR. It is disproportionate to the crime. I passed a polygraph after I was convicted. The jury found me not guilty by a majority verdict (10:2) but the judge ordered them to revise it to unanimous guilty before he would release them from their duty. They were a tired jury having come from a previous case to mine. There was reason to believe that a prosecution witness planted the evidence using hypnosis to manipulate and falsify the complainant's memories in order that he shift the blame from himself. He had even promised to do so in 1984
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This question was not answered