12826847

My husband has worked for royal mail for 16 years and in

Customer Question

my husband has worked for royal mail for 16 years and in march he was ill health retired then reinstated without his knowledge a sum of 150000 pounds and 5000 pounds was put in to his bank without his knowledge for the last they have been deducting his wages weekly from the lump sum without any arrangement leaving him a salary of nil and taxing him for their error can we make a financial arrangement to pay the remaining amount back and also because he never stopped work does he have to pay back the lieu of notice .
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

What exactly did his employer pay the lump sum for? Please can you also tell me whether he agreed to return to work, having retired ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my tele no is***********please telephone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have you taken the money and not going to call
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
husband was ill health retired but was trasfered to indoor work from being a postman all this was done without his knowlege i just want to know regarding paying back the monies which was put in to his bank also without his knowlegde he has had no wage for the past seven months they just keep deducting the amount from the amont which was put into his bank
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Thank you for your response and for the live phone call request. I am unable to talk at the moment as I am in court today but please leave it with me and I will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.