Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

PWell here gos On On June/16/2016. In your Neath Abbey

Customer Question

PWell here gos
On On June/16/2016. In your Neath Abbey Store, I was shopping with my wife and as we were going around I felt a little light headed and as I was resting the trolley handle broke on one side witch caused me to fall and hit my head. I was on the floor 1 lady went to get a chair, meanwhile a member of the public came to help me, mean while a guard came over and a trolley man came over, when they were asked if they had first aid they both said they never mean while the man that was helping me told the guard to phone for an anbulance as he was phoning I was helped onto the chair by a member of the public, a bit of time have past and still THERE Wasn't any other tescos supervisor or any other tescos staff came to help the man had to go and I was left waiting. The guard had to wait for the nurse to phone back we waited for another 10 mins and I was feeling a bit better so your trolley man got a wheel chair my wife paid for what she had and I was wheeled outside to my car. She loaded the shopping into the car by this time the tescos worker took the chair back the trolley was still not put to safeguard went back onto the line. Your cameras would have caught everything I also will send a pic of the trolley. See what you think ok, hope to here from you very soon with what you think thanks for your time
>> >> Mr D Chappell
>> >> P.S. If you can't do something for me I'll have to take pics to my solicitors, So hope you watch your cameras for the day it happens (16th June 2016 time. around 2pm/3.30pm it was befor the Welsh"V" English Match.
>> >> No report of the accident was taken to my ability. I wasn't happy with the way the store was run that day I was so embarrassed to be there and not get the help from your staff.
It has been reported to Neath Abby Tescos, and still haven't got back to me.
Thanks mr David Chappell
Pics of the trolley
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any way you will take on my case against tescos as I know there's a case for negligence on tescos behave and I also have another case ,
About losing my earring in an operation
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a number we can chat on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My no:-***********
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Minster Law - https://www.minsterlaw.co.uk/

Amanda Cunliffe - http://www.amandacunliffesolicitors.co.uk/