Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I was looking for information about EZE and how their

Customer Question

Hi I was looking for information about EZE and how their holiday credits work. they have offered me a reduction on the original contract price, because I don't want to proceed with taking out their Ruby service.
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: We signed up after a presentation, which lasted almost all day. We paid a deposit of £500, which left a balance of £3850. After we returned home we decided not to go ahead and told them so when they called us. They have now reduced the balance to £2850 saying they will give us 3,000,001 credits to use against services, but you can't see the details in their website unless you join. They have also said that the deposit is not refundable.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

You do realise this will be timeshare and you will be tied in for life?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
They said it wasn't time share but a concierge service with discounts on holidays and other services. Doyou have any other information about them
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry, my number is ***** 822338

I will call shortly.