31090051

Am I av danger to my children because I was convicted of

Am I av danger to my children because I was convicted of unlawful sexual intercourse in 1987 but it's now 2016 I was 17 then I think it 18 but she looked over 16
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can the social services us my conviction of unlawful sexual intercourse in 1987 to stop me from seeing my children and deam me a danger to my children
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  JGM replied 10 months ago.

How old are your children and how has this come to the attention of social services?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
In a family Court hearing but the judge never said I was a danger to my children, I applied for a c100 order to prevent my brother in law's having contact with my children because they have very serious sexual offences, one was on sex offenders register and the other one was convicted of child abduction of a 12 year old girl, his friend raped that girl and I was convicted of unlawful sexual intercourse in 1987 but it is now 2016, I have 9 children, ages 20,19,17,16,15,11,4,3,2 and I removed the children from the mother because I had perantal responsibility too because my children told me that they were looking after them but I feel like I am being treated unfairly now because I did what was right for my children and now my expartner says that the social worker is saying that am a danger to my children
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I removed the 16,11,4,3,2,year olds from her for their safety on the 23 August 2016 and judge ordered that they be returned to the mother on 13 September 2016 with social services involvement, the judge said that I was justified in what I did ,while this matter is investigated, he found that her 3 brothers posed a threat to my children
Expert:  JGM replied 10 months ago.

From your narrative, the offence that you were convicted of seems to have been a teenager issue and one which is less serious in the scale of things than the brothers in law. I doubt that the judge thought that you were a danger to your children based on the 1987 incident. Especially when he said you were justified in removing the children. I take it that the judge ordered their return for different reasons than the 1987 incident. If I were judging this and having regard to the fact that you have been a father for 20 years to nine children, I wouldn't be judging this on a teenage incident in 1987. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that ai am credited for my time. Happy to discuss further.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The judge ordered their return because they school, nursery and college are in Blackburn but I live in Halifax and the judge never said I was a danger to my children he said I was justified in removing them but it's the social worker who is saying to my expartner that am a risk but he hasn't told me and my expartner solicitor saying and social worker that I must go to court to see my youngest 4 children but the social worker not told me yet I have left a message for him to ring me tomorrow plus my 16,11 old have made allegations against her brother's which I reported to the police on the 28 August but they just recorded that statement but today the police rung me to ask if I wanted to make a formal complaint and I said yes ,I am a very responsible father and always have been,I am fighting for my children s safety while the mother is denying everything about her brother's