12826847

I applied for a CIPD course and ignored the confirmation

Customer Question

I applied for a CIPD course and ignored the confirmation e-mail from the school. They didn't contact me just after the cancellation period and now they ask for the full course fee, even if I don't want to complete it.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Did you start the course at all? Please can you also tell me how long ago you applied and what the cancellation period is?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Did you start the course at all? Please can you also tell me how long ago you applied and what the cancellation period is?