31090051

Evening, I bought an engine from a company in Glasgow, they

evening, I bought an engine from a company in Glasgow, they told me i would ree it in three days turned up to ford dealer 11 days later ford weren't to impressed by the state but fitted it they test drove it for ten miles or so it had a small oil leak which they repaired as it was a part they fitted started the engine and there was a loud knocking and juddering turned the engine off only it not to start again. The company is now saying its fords fault ford have only used genuine ford parts 1st choice engineering just keep making excuses and wont help ford are doing everything including ringing and emailing to get a decision the engine paid for on August 27th im losing work and money hiring a van so as to honour on going jobs.
Will Fountain
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

To get redress the party at fault has to be identified. The company you bought the engine from is blaming Ford and presumably vice versa. I have to suggest that you get an independent expert to examine the vehicle and report what the fault actually is. The AA might be able to do this. If not an independent mechanic from another company. Until you have this there is no way you're going to have the evidence to resolve the dispute. Happy to discuss further. I hope hat helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.