1. Dear *****, be aware that a mortgagee in possession, such as Lloyd's is under an obligation in law to achieve the best price possible in the circumstances. So you should point this fact out to Edison's Lloyd's administration agent. So here, Edison's are obligated to market the guest house to attain the best price possible.
2. ULtimately, be aware that if the price achieved falls short of the price reasonable obtainable in the circumstances, you can sue Lloyd's for the shortfall and have this amount deducted from any amount you owe Lloyd's.
3. So you should put Edison's on notice of their obligation to attain the best price possible. This is what they should seek to achieve in law.
4. Please Accept or Rate the answer as unless you rate the answer your expert will receive no payment for answering your question.
5. Dear *****, I don't provide the Live Phone Service feature. You will have to get a different Expert to provide that Service for you.