Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have got a dispute with a bank. They have wrongfully and

Customer Question

hello, i have got a dispute with a bank. They have wrongfully and abusive blocked my account and lost some money because of it, and the way the fraud department dealt with was ridiculous, who can i speak with to explain my situation and trying to get some help or advice if i can chase it or let it go, although would be frustrated for me to let go because i'm convinced i am right
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wiil i be charged per question or per conversation? thank you
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Its cost per question, not per conversation