29905560

I'm having problem from group of people posted me picture on

Hi,my name Leo,i'm having problem from group of people posted me picture on line and now its gone virus, every where i go,people are making fun of me calling me names,even to new job i'm still on training on the street and my neighbor. i have try to find out where they posted it,is very difficult for me.i need a help on what to do,i have reported to the police,they want evident.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Do you know these people?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not really,but some one threaten me last year before this indecent.my problem is where they posted it, that is gone virus.when people see me on train or street they quickly open their mobile phone and look at the picture and my face,you can see their reaction immediately.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

So is the only thing they have done on one occasion where they posted this online - there has been nothing else done since?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK, thank you for your response. I will review the relevant sources and information and will get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not responded to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I posted the last reply in error, if you could please still let me know if the only thing they have done on one occasion where they posted this online - there has been nothing else done since?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi is Leo,As i said early,that issue of bulling me has now went so bad,friend to friend,anywhere i go people will be calling me names,and have not being able to get where they posted it.As i know last year i went to festival event job,in our way back i have little problem with some of group member as they are trying to gathered ,which one of them said to me he is going to show me a lesson.but from my finding it is a coordinate effort.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

This conduct could potentially amount to harassment, which could be both a civil matter and a criminal one. The law states that a person must not pursue a course of conduct which amounts to harassment of another and which he or she knows or ought to know amounts to harassment. Although there is no definition of what specifically amounts to harassment, it would usually include alarming a person or causing them distress and must have occurred on at least two occasions.

Under criminal law, and if this is reported to the police who then take action, the punishment for harassment can be imprisonment and/or a fine. A court may also impose a restraining order for the purpose of protecting the victim.

In addition to criminal action, a civil claim can also be brought against a person who is alleged to be guilty of causing harassment. The courts would award compensation to the victim, something that is unlikely to happen if this is pursued as a criminal issue.

So in the first instance the police can be contacted and this matter reported to them as harassment. However, they will not often get involved in trivial disputes so if they believe that this is not serious enough they could refuse to help and advise you that this is a civil matter. In such circumstances, the victim can warn the harasser that their actions are being treated as harassment and that unless they refrain from such behaviour in the future they will be reported to the police and legal action under harassment legislation taken against them.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you