12826847

Could i not pay my pension credit repayment and go to my

Customer Question

Could i not pay my pension credit repayment and go to my home country forever? What would happen if i do that?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please I need my answer as soon as possible. How can you say that you are finding a professional? Are not you professional ? I am not from UK and I am staying in UK legally and I had worked unknowingly as I received my pension credit. And the over payment I have to repay is what troubling me. My health is also not in proper condition and I want to return to my home country. I am right now paying about 200 pounds. My pension credit comes reduced every pay slip. I don't want to pay and I don't want to stay in UK anymore . Is it possible to move out of UK now and not come back ever? Will there be any consequences whatsoever. Will be prosecuted by the government further in future? I don't want trouble furthermore. I hope you get it now. But please I need a solution as soon as possible.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I am not an Expert, I am a moderator for the topic.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am an settled residence of UK but not a so called "BRITISH CITIZEN". You do not want more information than this. I am a elderly person with my background as an ex-British army and i am of the age to get my pension credit and state pension. I am getting both pensions but due to the benefit fraud i committed as i mentioned in earlier message, i receive my pension as decreased by 200 pounds. I do not want to repay the over payment and strongly do not want to stay in UK. Is not it simple that i do not want to repay and move out of UK as soon as possible. Why would i stay in UK and pay the repayment and get least amount to survive in UK, rather i want to go to my home country, it is as simple as this. Is this possible or not? Do i get into any trouble if i do this? Will i be further contacted? What will happen to the over payment repay that i had to pay? And please give me a solution rather than asking more information again and again. Should you need any more information to answer my question, you can ask me question as well but please do not ask me further questions pleaseeeeeee.

How much was the overpayment? Did this go to Court?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not know about that, if i knew it I would have told you. No it did not go to court. If it went to Court, i would have told you in previous messages. Nothing happened besides i was told by a lady who came to my house that my pension credit would be reduced and sent to me which will repay the overpayment.

So you have an overpayment and you want to go abroad. Which country is it?