12826847

I used to work in retail before and i like my manager,

Customer Question

i used to work in retail before and i like my manager , before he was very good to me helping me out and we had a good time but suddenly dont know wat happenned he became rude to me and we starting fighting. we fought every single day , i tought he liked me ... he used to stare at me and when i caught him doing so just turn away, used to punch me on my arms and even i used to do so, sometimes stay so close to me that my arms touch him he would not move. he just used to stare my face and i could feel that look full of attraction in his eyes. everyone in store starting teasing us because we both fight. and one fine day i told him that i liked him he did not reply . he told another manager to speak to me that he doesnt think abt me that way.and from then on we were not comfortable in talking to each other , and i left the job . on my last day he told my friend to tell me that i irritated him the most in the store and hez really happy that m leaving . i cant believe myself that he doesnt like me and i really cant forget him . we are from different countries different religions and hez 38 and m 27. what should i do please help.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. When did you leave?