31090051

I am very upset. I have written to solicitor and he did not

Customer Question

Hello again, this is me and I am very upset. I have written to solicitor and he did not reply to me. But today I received County Court claim for 388.68. What can I do? This is just worse than Gestapo . How can I defend myself from this prosecution. I was in my house and the car was parked in my usual space. I was in possession of the permit, which was not clearly seen, but they issued it, so they should know. Please advice. Irena
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please, reply.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

I have replied a short time ago advising that you defend the court case and see a solicitor. You can't be charged for parking in your own space.