29905560

How to check if a solicitor or barrister is a winner or a?

how to check if a solicitor or barrister is a winner or a looser?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

There is no such thing unfortunately. For example there is no central agency or organisation which keeps track of all of a lawyer’s cases and provides a percentage of how many cases they have won or lost. The lawyer themselves may keep track of this but they would no necessarily publish it anywhere. They could have a profile themselves somewhere but this is done by them personally so they can be selective about what they out in it. The legal sites that are around like the Legal 500 will give a broad overview of what a lawyer is like but it is not based on all of their cases because as mentioned no one actually keeps track of a lawyer’s full case history.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you