Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

My Daughter Natasha,18year old and disabled, who will be 19

Customer Question

My Daughter Natasha,18year old and disabled, who will be 19 this December and therefore moves into adult services category is being moved from present very suitable accommodation to new accommodation shared accommodation. her disablement is as a result of two conditions G.M.P.T and Lees Syndrome. She cannot talk is tube fed is still in nappies and highly vulnerable in all ways and totally unaware of the danger in her living space. She is unaware of her surroundings to a considerable extent and cannot defend herself in any situation. Now being an adult she is being moved to, in my opinion, very unsuitable accommodation which she will share with other adults and due to her vulnerable condition that is not possible and must not be allowed to happen or the consequences could and would be a danger to her very existence and without any form of quality in her life. I need help in the short term to prevent the planned moved which must be legally aided in her own name as I cannot afford to take the cost of such a case myself
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

I assume this is run by the Local Authority?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when and how do I receive expert service. I am informed by your website my e-mail address has been used previously in connection with a different case therefore I must use a different e-mail address. That is nonsense to suggest I have one e-mail address and that should suffice for one account with you never mind it is a different enquiry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone number is ***** my name is ***** ***** the grandfather of Natasha contacting you and speaking on behalf of her mother eleaine roberts
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

I will call you shortly.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Guidance:

https://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/courts/administrative-court/applying-for-judicial-review.pdf

Local Solicitors (Administrative Law & Public Law)

http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/