12826847

I own a property and my land on my deeds go past my back

Customer Question

I own a property and my land on my deeds go past my back fence. I have a gate there for use. A neighbour has put two caravans there and refuses to move them even though i have taken both his and my deeds to show i want them removing so i can adjust my fence line.
How shall i proceed ? The caravans are in a decent state of repair and he often sits in them and plays loud music. Can I issue a Tort or shall i Put up a private land sign with no parking or storage at any time maximum violation fine £100. Maximum violation period 24 hours meaning i can issue another £100 fine every day... I think that the 2nd route is complicated and is more likely to lead to a drawn out process... I wish to resolve this as quickly as possible. I would really appreciate your advice
Marc Dean ***@******.***
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

This is trespass. You can get an injunction from the court and claim your costs and expenses incurred.

I am not certain how you stand on imposing a fine. I will need to check that.

Do you need any further information on the injunction?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What type of injunction as most information pertains to domestic violence ? is Torts not an option?