12826847

My name is, Adrian i am faced with a dilemma, because i have

Customer Question

hello , my name is , Adrian i am faced with a dilemma , because i have received a penalty charge parking notice , on a van i am not using , i have worked with that van this year , but have not used it since january , i have made a representation on the PCN , and the authority answered , telling me that the company that is renting the van , provided them with my name and , ex adress , what can i do ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Do you accept it is registered to you?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no , it cannot be , it is registered on my old adress in london , i have my own car now , no need for rent
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i beleive it could be my old employer , in london , i used to work for thema , at the amazon , they might use my details for insurance purposes , it that is the case , can i claim ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Was it registered to you with the DVLA at the time of the incident?