13262538

Is it law that i have to answer a solicitor or answer them

good morning is it law that i have to answer a solicitor or answer them to do with access to my children ?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

There is no law that you have to answer a solicitors letter. You have to answer a court summons and nothing else. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I have been a solicitor for more than 30 years.

It is always better to avoid court proceedings if possible - so the answers will depend on whether the children live with you or not - and what this issue is

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry just seen this thanks
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance my colleague will be more than able to assist you

Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.