12826847

A statusless refugee is in a relationship with Hungerian

Customer Question

A statusless refugee is in a relationship with Hungerian girl for sometime, after
Some friction with each other, girl reported her boyfriend to police for assault, rape and sexual abuse, legal authorities questioned girl about the issue and moved her to a protected hotel with emergency tracking device on her, after that police raid boyfriend's home to arrest him but he was out of home that time, few days after girl came back to boyfriend and stated issues which I have reported to police was not real and I was lying to them, (boyfriend has recorded voice from her as well), they are back together now and boyfriend phoned police and said that I was not escaping just was out of property when police came in and told them whole story with her, police asked boyfriend to attend police station, question is can they prosecute him even he took back all claims against him?can authorities took him to court as a poblic claim?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Im not sure what you mean?