12826847

My smart car was recalled earlier this year they did not

My smart car was recalled earlier this year they did not tell me what was wrong with it but they say they had to change the thermostat. I took it to the Mercedes dealer Cardiff. I and asked them to do a service on it. Which cost approximately £130.00 I went to pick it up the following day and was told that they had done the thermostat but told me I would have to get it back to them in a couple of weeks because they didn't have a part.
After a few weeks the warning light came on again so I rang Mercedes and was told not to drive and to have it transported on a lorry. This I did with the help of the R.A.C. I rang Mercedes a few days later and they said i could pick it up later that day when i rang them to get it, I was told they had tried it on the motorway the light was still coming on so i would have to leave it with them for a couple of days. I was going on holidays that week so I told them I would pick it up the following week. When i arrived home I rang Mercedes told them I would get it at 3-00 PM the person on the phone said could I pay for it now with my card which I did £380.
I drove the car home all seemed well until three days later when I drove the car approximately a mile and half the warning light came on again.
There is so much moor to say could I talk to some one on the phone.

Are you asking if they are liable?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ready now?

Are you OK? I can do now but Ill be offline for the evening in about 30 mins.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you call me now

I'm here now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you ring me now

Yes, I'll try now. Your number has disappeared above?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number is +447958640731

I'll try now.