Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

What agency regulates the import of food supplements into

What agency regulates the import of food supplements into the UK? Do they provide any guidance related to the legal aspects of trading and import?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nicola,Please continue. I would love to discuss a few more questions with your Professional. Is there anything that I can do in order to speed up the process?(I am a first time user)Best
Stan
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. The Government Department that controls this is called DEFRA https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-environment-food-rural-affairs

If you want to bring food into the UK this is who you will have to contact. Can I assist you any further? kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex,Thanks for the information.
Do you feel confident to suggest me further on the matters of the import and retail of food supplements?Best

Hi, Thank you. If you can provide me with further details I can provide you with information on the applicable laws? Kind regards AJ

Alex J., Solicitor
Experience: Solicitors 2 years plus PQE