12826847

We are considering an extension to our house by building on

Customer Question

Hi there, we are considering an extension to our house by building on part of our garden. In our property deeds, reference is made to the reserved rights of access of the housing association that originally built the property in 1981. Essentially, we want to build over part of the plan which is currently shaded in blue as being subject to this access right. Strangely, the blue access area also covers part of the current house (i.e. the original dwelling) so I am quite confident that this is not really issue. However, for due diligence, I want to get a formal opinion so that there will not be any problems if we sell the house in future. Please could you help?
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

Please can you attach a copy of the title document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi - sure, please see attached.. thanks, Patrick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This question has not been answered. I was asked to provide the title documents and I did this on Sept 19th. I will seek a refund.