12826847

We are a private bus company and have been doing a bus

Customer Question

We are a private bus company and have been doing a bus service into a private NHS ground for the last 6 years, recently we have had the contract not renewed due to expiring on 30th of September 2016 . The original contract was for 4 years and then extended by 2 years.
we have since registered the service on a commercial basis with the traffic commissioner, we have received a letter to inform us that they do not want us to serve the stop within hospital ground which they claim that it is a private land , the reason they give us is that we do not have there permission to enter the Hospital Ground.
The same service is being operated by a VERY large PLC comapny ona commercial basis?.
Can you please advise me on where we stand with this as we also run others services to the same ground without any kind of permission, as well as other operators who do the same but only our one route is being refused???
I think that the Office of fair trading would have a comment or two to make??.
Taj Khan
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

When did they make this decision please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting to get reply about when i will get a refund???.Can you please make arrangement as soon as possible.Regards