How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My question is about Hosing benefit entitlement, if you are

Customer Question

my question is about Hosing benefit entitlement, if you are elderly and vulnerable with 34 years N I and tow source of below-----Thanks
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am UK citizen
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
with 2 source of Incom below £ National average
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

What is your income?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i am sorry for late reply.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my income is about £900. per month and i am awarded by my borough about £900. toward my rent of £1400.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

No problem. Do you have any savings?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
below £3000.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
just for your information In this respect i have 2 issue. i need help to wright a letter to my cousil requesting to consider awarding further assistance as DH Payment which runs out on 05-Oct !-
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Are you asking if we can do that?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

YOu might want to check that we can do what you want before incurring cost.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my second issue is long term solution,considering my heath spacialy my mental , which has force me to live my 20 years banking job-----to my need for social housing if at all possible.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Issue 1 if is okay , i will send a draft of a letter which i need to be helped with if possible by paying professional fee to, you advice.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
sorry ---- please read As per your advice,
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please i would like to know for both issue how much the fee would be.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry i did not see your answer above , my answer is yes please can i be helped by you if you can. before incurring cost .
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Good morning
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please cancell.

Related Law Questions