12826847

My question is about Hosing benefit entitlement, if you are

Customer Question

my question is about Hosing benefit entitlement, if you are elderly and vulnerable with 34 years N I and tow source of below-----Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am UK citizen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
with 2 source of Incom below £ National average
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What is your income?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i am sorry for late reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my income is about £900. per month and i am awarded by my borough about £900. toward my rent of £1400.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

No problem. Do you have any savings?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
below £3000.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just for your information In this respect i have 2 issue. i need help to wright a letter to my cousil requesting to consider awarding further assistance as DH Payment which runs out on 05-Oct !-
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking if we can do that?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

YOu might want to check that we can do what you want before incurring cost.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my second issue is long term solution,considering my heath spacialy my mental , which has force me to live my 20 years banking job-----to my need for social housing if at all possible.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Issue 1 if is okay , i will send a draft of a letter which i need to be helped with if possible by paying professional fee to, you advice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry ---- please read As per your advice,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please i would like to know for both issue how much the fee would be.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry i did not see your answer above , my answer is yes please can i be helped by you if you can. before incurring cost .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancell.