ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

I am trying to find the new address of solicitors ,Norris &

Hello, I am trying to find the new address of solicitors Scott,Norris & McCarry formally of*****Morriston Swansea sa6 6ab.regards ***** *****
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.

Hello Steven

I would suggest contacting the Law Society and the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Between the two - they should be able to tell you if this firm is still practising - and if it isnt - the firm to which the files have been transferred.

Law society - is 9am to 5pm on (###) ###-####1222.

SRA - 0370(###) ###-#### -

• 08.00 to 18.00, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
  • 09.30 to 18.00, Tuesday

kind regards

Caroline

If you have found this service useful - please kindly remember to star rate so that we receive credit for helping you today