13262538

I took your advice on board and went to see a solicitor and

I took your advice on board and went to see a solicitor and they sent a letter out to my ex partners wife and asked politely to remove pictures of my 9 year old off her social media . But my ex now is thretening to go to hus solicitor to seek advice before she concuder removing the pics . What could his solicitor do and what can i do if he and she refuse to listen ? p
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

Does your ex have Parental Responsibility for the child?

What is the problem with the pictures?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
He has shared responsibility and has her every other weekend .His wife as been putting just normal pictures on social media of my 9 year old daughter without asking me and making comments such as look at my beautiful daughter .I been to a solicitor and had a letter written to her asking her to remove the pictures or could result as a police mattermy ex is now thretening to go to his solicitor and refusing to take diwn the picturescan he do this and can his wife refuse to remove them ?
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

I am afraid that your ex has Parental Responsibility for the child and can give his wife permission to use the photographs.

Your only option is to try and discuss matters with him using Family Mediation and explaining your concerns

- this assumes that you do not have any pictures of her online yourself.

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for getting back to me , i have another enquire to ask . Does my ex partners wife have the right to urine test my child ?
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

For what?