12826847

Im getting personally sued, for £600 after posting mixter is

Customer Question

Hi there im getting personally sued, for £600 after posting mixter is not a reconised sex on social media artical about a trans man transitting in to female won a case against condor ferries for discrimation and they have now changerthe wordong male and female to unisex pic. Any way i had worked with an insurnace compnay for 10 years due to this post i got sacked for.gross misconduct . The trans indidvual was a client at the insurnace company and made a complaint. I was sacked with out proper produres. I filed for a trimbual case against my employment but they tried to make a counter claim against me for damage to repution to the company. The claimant is renound for suing people for money to pay for their transition. Due to stress related illiness i pulled my claim against the my ex employer and they backed down. However the cliamant is pusuing a civil claim against me for £600 for there insurnace as she didnt feel she should pay the company. I am a lesbian and certainly not predjuce and have mainly a tom boy appearance as i lost my job for stating a favt which in the public domain for instance if you google the claimant name it come up with they want to reconised as a mixture. This salutation does not exist. I feel losinf my job was enough. And want to get on my life
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What would you like to know about this today please?