How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have had an accident in my car.A cyclist swerved into the

Customer Question

I have had an accident in my car.A cyclist swerved into the side of my car.There is no damage to my car and he was suffered minor injuries.My worry is I have reviewed my insurance policy and it is missing a driving conviction.I have no claim but if the cyclist tries to claim can the insuance company refuse to pay his third party claim
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is the conviction?

What is it you want to know about this today please?