13262538

Does my ex partners wife have the right to urine text my

Does my ex partners wife have the right to urine text my child evn thow shes not a qualified medically trained ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ment test not text
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Why is a Urine test being done - and how old is the child?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shes 9 years old . My daughters words were she did it because when she go to the toilet it was hurting her . In my opinion surely you phone the doctor to make an appointment . How can someone urine test your child if not medically trained to do so ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to respond ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

For clarity then this was a simplistic test?

Nothing intrusive?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not that im aware of no
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Was your daughter Ok - did she need to go to the doctor - did they refuse to take her?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There was nothing wrong , they didnt tell me they were doing a urine test my daughter did . I took her to the doctors and there was no infection . I asked my ex partner did his wife do a urine test on my daughter and he said yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any advice you can give me ? I feel very distress over it i feel thats not right surely ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Again I am so very sorry but this is a non invasive test and couldn't have caused any distress to the child.

There is no reason why she should not have done a stick test if the child's father was happy for her to do so

I am so very sorry - I do understand how difficult it is

You were infinitely more sensible and aware and did the correct thing - it is simply that your ex and his partner did nothing wrong

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help