13262538

Clare, I am about to file a claim for provision under the

Customer Question

Hi Clare, I am about to file a claim for provision under the 1975 act. One of my arguments is that
some of the beneficiaries are well off and dont need the money that has been left in the will. I feel that those beneficiaries might try to hide their assets, savings or income. How do I ask the court for an order so they have to give details of their assets, income, savings etc. Do I have to request this information in the witness statement or later on?
Expert:  Clare replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for asking for me

There is no question of your being able to ask for these details.

Any claim that you make is based on your needs - nothing to do with the position of the other beneficiaries

please ask if you need further details