Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Vehicle- Vauxhall-Zafira 2012- Reg. SA62 YYS I bought the

Customer Question

Vehicle- Vauxhall-Zafira 2012-
Reg. SA62 YYS
I bought the vehicle above on 29/07/2015 from ***** *****e. the next day I heard a weird noise in the engine at startup especially in the morning. I contacted the company and informed them about the noise in the engine, they replied that was normal. Things got worse week by week, the noise got louder and in every startup not only in the morning but any startup. I have 3 years warranty and within 15 months I took the car for checking four time, the last I paid them £96 fee. I received the same reply, nothing is wrong with the engine.
I am sending you this message hoping for you assistance in convincing ***** *****e to make a serious check on the engine and fix it. Thank you very much
Duraid Razzouk
Mobile :07740899239
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello Duraid my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Did the vehicle come with warranty and if so, for how long?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The warranty is for 3 years starting 2015

Have you had a second opinion on the car?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can I give it back and receive what I paid

Sadly not, you have a limited time to reject goods which is usually up to 6 months. Over this period you have to get a repair.

What you should do is take it to a main dealer and get them to tell you what is wrong, then you can go back to ***** *****e and let them know what the issue is.

There may be a charge from the dealer for this but if there is something wrong ***** *****e should refund you. If there is nothing wrong with the car then sadly there is no claim

All you can do is get a repair, given the length of time you are sadly not entitled to a refund.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest