How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I do have an established use of a hotel licence however the

Customer Question

I do have an established use of a hotel licence however the previous owner converted it into a whole house. I want to convert it back to the hotel licence. This is in Islington council
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It was converted into a house from a hotel in July 2005 and how can I reinstate the hotel established use.
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 11 months ago.

Do you want to speak on the phone or communicate by email?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I prefer to speak on the phone and if possible to write any instructions.
Kind Regards
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am free before 9 or after 12
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 10 months ago.

I am free after 14.00 and will then send you a premium service offer for you to accept. we can then discuss.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am happy for you to email as I do not want to pay any extra for the phone call.
To be honest I was told I would get an answer with in 10 minutes maximun 24 hours. At this point I am not feeling happy about the service