12826847

Land Theft

Customer Question

Land Theft
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Could you explain the background a little more please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My neighbor applied to build an extension to his property in 2000 and I objected on the grounds that it was partly on my freehold land and overhung my property. It was upheld. I was asked to sign the revised plans and did so. My neighbor then took my fence down, covered up the fence posts and registered the vacant land as his and built the extension to the original plans. I was asked to sign an agreement as to where the boundary line was but I would not exchange the contract. I have been trying to get the government to take action but have failed . I am an 82 year old pensioner with limited funds but I am so agrieved that I am willing spend some of my money to get justice. I have been to court but was conned into believing a Court Order that was not sent by the Court into missing the pretrial revue. I have had the fence replaced with my household insurance when I proved that the contract had not been exchanged. The latest is that I have been burgled and the copies of the contract have been stolen.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

So in fact the fence is now where it should be