12826847

My grandfather left my dad when he was 3yrs old in scotland

Customer Question

my grandfather left my dad when he was 3yrs old in scotland 1942 ,moved to england,died 1993 ,remarried no kids .left monies to nieces and nephews ,and charities.has my dad got a right to any claimsas being his only son
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no reply yet ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
log question 12.21.you said 10 minutes or less ,now 13.00
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why have you not responded
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you - and my apologies for the delay

I am afraid that in England there is no automatic right for a child to inherit - and any claim would have to have been made within six months of the Grant of Probate.

I am sorry to give such bad news - please ask if you need further details