How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5037
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

What would be the process and cost and how will it take

Resolved Question:

What would be the process and cost and how long will it take
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my friend has asked me to borrow him 5000 pounds to pay of his arrears and stop him from being repossessed ,he said i can put a charge on his property as he will be putting his property up for sale.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. The cost depends on value:

0 to £100,000- £40

£100,001 to £200,000 - £60

£200,001 to £500,000 - £80

£500,001 to £1,000,000 - £120

£1,000,001 and over - £250

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** be able to carry out the process
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

No, as this is a question and answer site. A local Solicitor can do this for you though

Can I help with anything else today please?

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help.

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you