Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Can some one explain or send me a full explanation( fools

Customer Question

Can some one explain or send me a full explanation( fools proof) intended for dummies of the Agreement for Sale between Buyer and Seller (of a property) and the Lease Contract between Developer , estate management and buyer ?
Thank and Regards,
Mustafa
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 months ago.

Hello Mustafa my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

You want the agreement translated into easy language? How many pages is it?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Jamie,Yes please a jargon a lay person like me can understand, more than 39 pages please , i need the essence the the legal terms explained clearly to me. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Jamie,
I have a attached a copy of the Agreement for sale for your reference.
Thanks,
Mustafa
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Jamie,
with regards ***** ***** document attached,whats is meaning of Contract Rate, how can a modification affect the lease and what is sublease and what consideration must be paid in relation to the Legal charges?Regards,Mustafa

Its quite a long document. It will be an additional service to read it all, because of the length.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Jamie,i have read all the document and just wanted to base all my question in relation to that document, and i highly assume that you are highly conversant in that issue and would be a walk in the park for you, i am a school professor and major part of my work is reading document, if that was the case then i would be making alot of money!i will pass some questions and then i expect some professional answers, my time is limited and my budget as well.Regards,
Mustafa
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If you cannnot read the document cause you do not have time, which i highly respect, then i assume it would be better if i ask you along some questions and appreciate your honest answers.Thanks

Ok - just on that one question and that's it?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Q1. what is the significance, relation, interpretation and legal implication of the following documents:
Agreement For Sale (between Buyer and Seller), Agreement to Lease, Sublease Contract and the Legal Charges.Thanks

Ok. The seller when the sale is completed grant a least to the buyer on the property.

When the lease is granted the buyer will give a legal charge

There is to be a sublease (the person leasing sub lets it out).

That is it. If you need detailed legal advice then you may need a local Solicitor who can spend several hours with this and you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can you tell me more about the legal charges and conditions for the sublease.Thanks,

The legal charge registers the lease, which makes it secure.

There are no sub lease conditions as they are not at Schedule 4.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi,I have read the Contract Lease Contract and the Sale Agreement, do you think there are any loop holes i need to be aware of in regards ***** ***** Lease, sub lease , the Legal Charge?Thanks.

Not that I can see, but as discussed I have not studied the whole document in depth. Just the main part about which you asked.

Can I help with anything else today at all?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
anything i need to know about the Building insurance and my contribution to that ?Thanks

Nothing.

Does that clarify?