Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Can some one explain or send me a full explanation( fools

Customer Question

Can some one explain or send me a full explanation( fools proof) intended for dummies of the Agreement for Sale between Buyer and Seller (of a property) and the Lease Contract between Developer , estate management and buyer ?
Thank and Regards,
Mustafa
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello Mustafa my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

You want the agreement translated into easy language? How many pages is it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jamie,Yes please a jargon a lay person like me can understand, more than 39 pages please , i need the essence the the legal terms explained clearly to me. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jamie,
I have a attached a copy of the Agreement for sale for your reference.
Thanks,
Mustafa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jamie,
with regards ***** ***** document attached,whats is meaning of Contract Rate, how can a modification affect the lease and what is sublease and what consideration must be paid in relation to the Legal charges?Regards,Mustafa
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Its quite a long document. It will be an additional service to read it all, because of the length.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jamie,i have read all the document and just wanted to base all my question in relation to that document, and i highly assume that you are highly conversant in that issue and would be a walk in the park for you, i am a school professor and major part of my work is reading document, if that was the case then i would be making alot of money!i will pass some questions and then i expect some professional answers, my time is limited and my budget as well.Regards,
Mustafa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you cannnot read the document cause you do not have time, which i highly respect, then i assume it would be better if i ask you along some questions and appreciate your honest answers.Thanks
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Ok - just on that one question and that's it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Q1. what is the significance, relation, interpretation and legal implication of the following documents:
Agreement For Sale (between Buyer and Seller), Agreement to Lease, Sublease Contract and the Legal Charges.Thanks
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Ok. The seller when the sale is completed grant a least to the buyer on the property.

When the lease is granted the buyer will give a legal charge

There is to be a sublease (the person leasing sub lets it out).

That is it. If you need detailed legal advice then you may need a local Solicitor who can spend several hours with this and you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you tell me more about the legal charges and conditions for the sublease.Thanks,
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

The legal charge registers the lease, which makes it secure.

There are no sub lease conditions as they are not at Schedule 4.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I have read the Contract Lease Contract and the Sale Agreement, do you think there are any loop holes i need to be aware of in regards ***** ***** Lease, sub lease , the Legal Charge?Thanks.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Not that I can see, but as discussed I have not studied the whole document in depth. Just the main part about which you asked.

Can I help with anything else today at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
anything i need to know about the Building insurance and my contribution to that ?Thanks
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Nothing.

Does that clarify?