Thank you for your question
My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.
Complex yes - impossible no.
1. It would be regarded as complicated - but that is your prerogative. It will however cost more to administer that usual
2. You can but that is very complicated (see above) - hence the usual percentage option. However it can be done
3. You can do this - it is not unusual - however if you are leaving it to a child of YOURS you will need specific wording to ensure that S33 of the Wills Act does not apply
4. Neither of the options are viable. Probably best to chose a larger firm and develop a relationship with them.
5. Yes this is possible and you can word the Will accordingly
All of this assumes that you are not in Scotland
Please ask if you need further details
1. I meant in terms of the eventual carrying out of your wishes - it is likely to be long and complicated!
4. It remains common to charge both an hourly rate and a percentage BUT it is no longer universal. It is not about the complexity of the Will it tends to be about theamount of the estate - 1/2% to 1% is not unusual on top of the usual hourly rate
3 Correct it does not apply at all