12826847

I am employed by Public Power Solutions wholly owned by

Customer Question

I am employed by Public Power Solutions wholly owned by Swindon Borough Council and have been off work sick for the last 6 weeks. 2 representatives from the company visited me yesterday to advise of a company restructure and my position was to be made redundant.
I have some questions in respect of their timelines and would welcome an opportunity to discuss.
My number is:***********
***** *****
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there John. I am unable to talk at the moment as I am in court today but please can you provide some background on your situation? Please can you also tell me how long you have worked there for and what you are ideally hoping for so that I can advise you of your options. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 12 months ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for and what are you hoping to achieve?