12826847

I have just entered an agreement with sellmytimeshare

Customer Question

i have just entered an agreement with sellmytimeshare (monstertravel) . have i been scammed?
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I have agreed to by monster credits for £11,150. In return they will instuct their solicitors to get me out of my timeshare agreement. In 14 months time they will sell a proportion of these credits giving me a return of £27,290. plus a number of Monster credits to spend on goods, services and travel products. they also state I cannot cancel the deal.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Can you provide me with the full company's details so that I can look into this for you?