12826847

Have been working for a bathroom company installing

Customer Question

hi have been working for a bathroom company installing bathrooms as a sub contractor for last 2 years have recently stopped doing work for them over issues of costing on jobs
during a recent phone conversation with the MD about an oustanding remedial work on a previous job he personally threatened me stating that "he would f**k me over " my house my family and my car saying that he knew where i lived and that he had done it before to someone else and would do it again to me what can i do about it i didnt record the conversation but had a third party witness the phone call .
they also had me booked in for a bathroom installation which they had done on a regular basis for last 2 years for a 2 week slot which was booked weeks in advance i had already arranged other trades ready for work to commence but 2 days before they rang to say job was cancelled saying customer had changed their mind leaving me without any work and about £2000 out of pocket along with the other trades can i do anything about it also thank u . Allan
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Have you reported his threats to the police? Please can you also tell me what terms you had with this company in regards ***** ***** of previously confirmed appointments?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Have you reported his threats to the police? Please can you also tell me what terms you had with this company in regards ***** ***** of previously confirmed appointments?