12826847

I have some questions about an interview under caution for

Customer Question

I have some questions about an interview under caution for waste dumping. I work for a company that owns and manages a HMO property. A mattress and a bedsit table was dumped on the alleyway next to the property. A couple of weeks ago, an inspector took a picture of the same mattress, when it was in the front garden of the property. He asked me to remove the mattress as it was a health hazard. I called up the council and the council agreed to remove it for us. However, the next day, when my colleague found out that the mattress and other bits had been moved to the alleyway already. I thought the council would remove it anyway, but the council didn't remove it for some reason. Now the inspector came again and sent me the letter for an interview under caution.
My questions are:
1. It was not me who dumped the wastes to the alleyway, and I did not instruct anyone to do it either. I don't know who did it. Am I or is the company liable for it?
2. Should we admit that the waste is from our front garden or not? If yes, what are the consequences.
3. Can we or should we remove the wastes now?
4. What would happen if the council decided to prosecute me?
Thanks,
Zoe
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nicola,

I am wondering if you could find anyone to answer my question in the next two hours?

It's marked as high priority, however, it has not been answered for over two day?

Thanks,

Yaping

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello Zoe my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do you still need help please?