Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I am now thinking of moving out so that my wife can not make

I am now thinking of moving out so that my wife can not make false allegations against me. The police has advised me that one of us should move out. the police said he spoke with her today before talking to me and that he is closing the report now. I did not ask why. Because if I live in the same house he said i will be open to more false allegations. But how could i move out so that it does not look like i am neglecting my responsibilities to my two kids.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I m waiting to hear for my above query pls
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your further question. If you are moving out due to the false allegations and to prevent this against you, this will not be considered neglecting your children and you should immediately attempt to agree arrangements to continue your relationship with them if you move out.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What can i do if she refuses to agree to make arrangement for the kids.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

You will need to pursue a child arrangement ordrr application to court using form C100 and a £215 court fee.