12826847

I am about to file a claim for provision under the 1975 act.

Customer Question

I am about to file a claim for provision under the 1975 act. I am currently in the process
of gathering all the paperwork. I have a couple of questions.
1) I have a letter from my GP confirming my medical conditions but do not feel comfortable attaching it to my witness statement at thisstage of proceedings. I have noted my conditions in the witness statement. Does the GP letter have to be submitted at this stage?
2) What is the fee for a non money claim in the county court?
3) Do I have to pay the £1090 multi track hearing fee if I am on benefits. I know you can apply for exemption for court fees but what about hearing fees? Thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Nicola,I am happy to wait.Thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Am I not dealing with this on another thread?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, you were dealing with this on another thread but I have not had an answer to my 3 specific questions and therefore I have had to repost them.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I think it has now been answered?