How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am about to file a claim for provision under the 1975 act.

Customer Question

I am about to file a claim for provision under the 1975 act. I am currently in the process
of gathering all the paperwork. I have a couple of questions.
1) I have a letter from my GP confirming my medical conditions but do not feel comfortable attaching it to my witness statement at thisstage of proceedings. I have noted my conditions in the witness statement. Does the GP letter have to be submitted at this stage?
2) What is the fee for a non money claim in the county court?
3) Do I have to pay the £1090 multi track hearing fee if I am on benefits. I know you can apply for exemption for court fees but what about hearing fees? Thanks
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Dear Nicola,I am happy to wait.Thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Am I not dealing with this on another thread?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Clare, you were dealing with this on another thread but I have not had an answer to my 3 specific questions and therefore I have had to repost them.
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

I think it has now been answered?

Related Law Questions